Dec 13, 2007
My friend has already overcome Hepa A, is he possible to have Hepa B?
Response from Dr. McGovern
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
- Burning Sensation Of Legs And Knees
- Can I Trust A 8 Month Negative Hiv Elisa Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.