Dec 13, 2007
I tested HBSag last feb, the result as follows,
HEPATTIS Be ANTIGEN, SERUM - NOT DETECTED PATIENT VALUE is 0.16 HEPATTIS B CORE IgM SERUM - NOT DETECTED PATIENT VALUE is 0.20
2 days back I tested again the result as below
HBsAg(ELISA) Positive Sample Absorbance : 2.929
is there any decrease or same or increase in the count of HBsAg virus ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will want to ask your doctor if this surface antigen was verified by the laboratory. Also you will need further testing of your HBV status to determine if this result is consistent with active or inactive infection.
- Sore On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
- Can Anxiety Cause Hiv Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.