Dec 13, 2007
I tested HBSag last feb, the result as follows,
HEPATTIS Be ANTIGEN, SERUM - NOT DETECTED PATIENT VALUE is 0.16 HEPATTIS B CORE IgM SERUM - NOT DETECTED PATIENT VALUE is 0.20
2 days back I tested again the result as below
HBsAg(ELISA) Positive Sample Absorbance : 2.929
is there any decrease or same or increase in the count of HBsAg virus ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will want to ask your doctor if this surface antigen was verified by the laboratory. Also you will need further testing of your HBV status to determine if this result is consistent with active or inactive infection.
- Whats The Percentage Chance Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Woman?
- What Could Cause False Positive Rapid Hiv Test?
- A Positive Hiv Antibody Test Result Means
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
- Tingling In Hands And Feet With Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.