For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Unknown Causes of Hep B and C

I have read that many people contract Hepatitis B and C, yet have no risk factors in their past. How at risk am I generally? Should I worry about if someone at a restaurant cut themselves when prepping food? Or opened a door handle while they had a cut on their hand? It seems its a growing epidemic, and more and more people who dont engage in risky behavior are becoming infected. I am pretty concerned.

Hepatitis B and C can also be transmitted sexually. I think it is best to concern yourself with the main modes of transmission. The chances of getting hepatitis viruses from inanimate objects is extremely remote.

about HBV medicines!
HBS potitve