|about HBV medicines!
Dec 13, 2007
Is there any chances of having medicines to cure HBV in the near future? How expensive are available medicines at present. Do insurence pay for these medicines, pls help me.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Risk from my friend
Unknown Causes of Hep B and C
- Percentage Risk Of Contracting Hiv Through Finger Prick
- Five Body Fluids That Transmit Hiv
- Can Atripla Cause False Positive On Drug Screen For Marijuna?
- Neck Lymph Node Pain With Hiv
- Can A Woman Transmit Hiv To A Man Through Fellatio?
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.