|Risk from my friend
Dec 13, 2007
if I have unprotected sex with an old girlfriend that caught hep-c, but says she is now neg ----how risky is this ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your girlfriend was HCV positive, she is now HCV positive also. However, maybe she was told that she cleared her virus as some people do.
I would still strongly advise protected sex since that is the best way to protect yourself against many other STDs including HIV.
about HBV medicines!
- Odds Of Getting HIV Cut In Mouth
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Sex
- Is Dry Cough A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Common Are Oral Warts?
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.