Please answer! Is it conslusive?

Hello, I'm from outside the US, I'm sorry for my bad English.

4 months and a half ago I had a single exposure (unprotected vaginal with unknown status person).

I took several tests, all of them negative after 3 months: HIV, Hep C, etc.

I took 1 HBV test 2 months after the incident and another one 4 months after it, with HBsAG Negative and Anti-HBc Negative too.

I think that after this period, it's conclusive for HepB and I should consider it a negative test. Is this OK? Is the test conclusive? It was the only exposure and I think that in fact I was vaccinated 10 years ago (I don't remember).

Thank you very much for your help.

Since the incubation period is about four months, I believe you can be assured now that no more testing is needed for HBV. If you think you were vaccinated, you should check to see if your surface antibody is positive.

hepatitis?
hepititis b