Dec 13, 2007
IS it possible to test positive after a hep shot,but prior to you were negative and it's your first time you've have a hep shot does it mean your immune.it's the first shot of the series
Response from Dr. McGovern
The full series is usually needed to give full protection although partial protection may exist after one or two shots.
transmission of hepatitis virus
Please answer! Is it conslusive?
- Why Does Sex Cause Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Hpv?
- What Does Herpes Around The Anus Look Like?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
- Symptoms Of Shingles In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.