Dec 13, 2007
IS it possible to test positive after a hep shot,but prior to you were negative and it's your first time you've have a hep shot does it mean your immune.it's the first shot of the series
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The full series is usually needed to give full protection although partial protection may exist after one or two shots.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.