Dec 13, 2007
IS it possible to test positive after a hep shot,but prior to you were negative and it's your first time you've have a hep shot does it mean your immune.it's the first shot of the series
Response from Dr. McGovern
The full series is usually needed to give full protection although partial protection may exist after one or two shots.
transmission of hepatitis virus
Please answer! Is it conslusive?
- What Percentage Of People Are Hiv Negative After 6 Weeks?
- How To Have Sex With Hiv Positive Partner Safely?
- Possibility Of Getting Hiv From Spitting In Food
- Can You Get Hiv From Fingering A Girl?
- What Does It Mean To Have Herpes Antibodies?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.