For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

living with someone who has hepatitis c

my name is Lisa and i am looking for some advice for my parents who have just found out today that my brother, who is a drug addict, has been diagnosed with hep c. My mother is in such a state over this and my father is panicing as they have used each others shavers. I would be very grateful for any information that you could give me.

Although we do not recommend sharing razors, I do think the risk is extraordinarily low. THey should simply get a blood test to allay their fears.

transmission of hepatitis virus