Dec 13, 2007
In a person who is co-infected with AIDS/HCV is there any reason the tailbone would begin to be very painful?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No I cannot think of any particular reason. You should see your physician for a full history and physical examination to better determine what is bothering you.
could i be at risk
Hepatatis B (....results....)
- During The Asymptomatic Stage Of Hiv Infection
- Are There People Out There Who Have The Hiv Virus But Never Get Sick?
- Undetectable Hiv Positive Woman And Negative Man Transmission Risk
- Diarrhea After Hiv Exposure
- What Happens At The End If You Have Hiv Aids?
- First 6 Weeks Of Hiv Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.