truvada and HB&hiv

Dear Barbara

i been + 8 years ago, until this week its time to beging my treatment, i have 130 cd4 ad more than 250K of CV, in the same i am positive to HEP B, well, my question is if the sustiva and the truvada is the rigth tretmet for me,

in the same way, i have Cripto, and i lose 30% of my weigth in the last 4 monts, im 25 yo,

im worry about start truvada, for the hpe B.

i have the two botles on my closet , wainting for the final desicion, coul you give your opinion please

thanks

There is not a moment to waste. Yes absolutely, take these medications. Truvada will be an excellent therapy for both HIV and HBV. Sustiva is excellent for HIV. I assume that you are also on therapy for cryptococcal infection as well.

Remember to take your medications without fail in order to get the best response!

My best wishes to you for improved health.

Blood Bank Test found HBc
could i be at risk