Dec 9, 2007
i was diagnosed having hepa b and the virus level is only 145 uml, is there any possibility that i can get rid the virus from my body? is there a possibility that if i will go for blood test next i would be negative from hepa b virus?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes it is possible. A small minority of patients resolve hepatitis B on their own. You should have monitoring every six months by your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Second Stage Of Hpv?
- What Does A Herpes Outbreak On A Woman Look Like?
- What Can I Do To Stop Or Help A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Antibiotics For Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.