Dec 9, 2007
i was diagnosed having hepa b and the virus level is only 145 uml, is there any possibility that i can get rid the virus from my body? is there a possibility that if i will go for blood test next i would be negative from hepa b virus?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes it is possible. A small minority of patients resolve hepatitis B on their own. You should have monitoring every six months by your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.