Dec 9, 2007
is there any treatment when u diagnose w/ HBsAg reactive?
thank you and more power..
Response from Dr. McGovern
Multiple medications are available including entecavir, pegylated interferon, adefovir, telbivudine, lamivudine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Medication Do You Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Shingles?
- What Do Hpv Warts On A Vagina Look Like?
- What Antibiotics Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.