Dec 9, 2007
is there any treatment when u diagnose w/ HBsAg reactive?
thank you and more power..
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Multiple medications are available including entecavir, pegylated interferon, adefovir, telbivudine, lamivudine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testing Negative After Swallowing Sperm
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Condom Slipped
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Vaginal Fisting
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And Dna Pcr Testing
- Vaginal Fisting Risks
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.