Dec 9, 2007
is there any treatment when u diagnose w/ HBsAg reactive?
thank you and more power..
Response from Dr. McGovern
Multiple medications are available including entecavir, pegylated interferon, adefovir, telbivudine, lamivudine.
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Does Wart Remover Work For The Genital Warts?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
- Exposure By Blood In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.