Dec 9, 2007
is there any treatment when u diagnose w/ HBsAg reactive?
thank you and more power..
Response from Dr. McGovern
Multiple medications are available including entecavir, pegylated interferon, adefovir, telbivudine, lamivudine.
- Is Sore On Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex (not An Std)
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.