Dec 9, 2007
is there any treatment when u diagnose w/ HBsAg reactive?
thank you and more power..
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Multiple medications are available including entecavir, pegylated interferon, adefovir, telbivudine, lamivudine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.