Dec 9, 2007
I am diagnosed as follows:HBsAG-reactive,ANTI-HBs-nonreactive,HBeAG-nonreactive,ANTI-HBe-reactive,ANTI-BHc-reactive,ANTI-HAV-nonreactive. Please explain my condition. Many thanks in advance.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You need more testing with a HBV DNA and liver function tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.