Dec 9, 2007
I am diagnosed as follows:HBsAG-reactive,ANTI-HBs-nonreactive,HBeAG-nonreactive,ANTI-HBe-reactive,ANTI-BHc-reactive,ANTI-HAV-nonreactive. Please explain my condition. Many thanks in advance.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You need more testing with a HBV DNA and liver function tests.
Finishing Hep C Treatment; Should I start HIV meds?
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can Your Immune System Fight Off Hpv?
- What Causes Thrush In Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.