Dec 9, 2007
i had hepatitis A as a child, i am traveling to ethiopia soon, do i need to be vaccinated for hepatitis or am i immune to it now?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You are immune. No need for a vaccine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Urethra After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.