Dec 9, 2007
i had hepatitis A as a child, i am traveling to ethiopia soon, do i need to be vaccinated for hepatitis or am i immune to it now?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You are immune. No need for a vaccine.
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Much Damage Does Chlamydia Cause At 6 Months?
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
- 30 Day Rna Pcr Test Is Negative
- Can Putting A Finger In A Vagina Cause HIV Infection?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On A Woman's Breast?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.