Dec 9, 2007
i had hepatitis A as a child, i am traveling to ethiopia soon, do i need to be vaccinated for hepatitis or am i immune to it now?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You are immune. No need for a vaccine.
- Is Testicular Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.