Dec 9, 2007
i had hepatitis A as a child, i am traveling to ethiopia soon, do i need to be vaccinated for hepatitis or am i immune to it now?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You are immune. No need for a vaccine.
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What If My Herpes Culture Came Back Negative?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hpv Test?
- What Antibiotics Can Help Treat Chlamydia?
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.