how to avoid HEPATITIS

I have been tested for all forms of Hepatitis but I am very concerned about the possibility of catch it. How or where can I do to find out what the different kinds are and what I can do to avoid them.

The risk factor for hepatitis A is ingestion of contaminated food and water. In US, hepatitis A outbreaks can occur sometimes related to a food-related outbreak, for example, related to one particular food substance. These outbreaks are sporadic.

Risk factors for hepatitis B include unprotected sex with someone who has chronic infection. Risk factors for hepatitis B and C include sharing injection drug works. Although hepatitis C can be transmitted by sex as well, this is a much less common route than with hepatitis B.

hepa b
Clearing Hep-C