Dec 9, 2007
I have HBV-DNA-Viral load of 381,073 IU/ml, HBsAg (907.5)reactive, AntiHBs <2.00) nonreactive,AntiHBc (.009)total reactive, HBeAg (-675) non reactive and AntiHBe(1.06) non reactive, have normal results of Liver ultrasound, and ALT 56, is it safe to take medication without undergoing liver biopsy
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Personally I would want to get a liver biopsy since you have E antigen negative infection and that requires long-term therapy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Hiv Transmission Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.