Dec 9, 2007
I have HBV-DNA-Viral load of 381,073 IU/ml, HBsAg (907.5)reactive, AntiHBs <2.00) nonreactive,AntiHBc (.009)total reactive, HBeAg (-675) non reactive and AntiHBe(1.06) non reactive, have normal results of Liver ultrasound, and ALT 56, is it safe to take medication without undergoing liver biopsy
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Personally I would want to get a liver biopsy since you have E antigen negative infection and that requires long-term therapy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Sterility?
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.