Dec 4, 2007
hi iam gay vaccinated against hbv my antibody more than 1000 antigaine is nagative can i make asex realashionship with other gay carier to hbv thank u
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If I understand correctly, your surface antibody is elevated greater than 10, which would make you "immune" to hepatitis B. That means the vaccine worked.
When in a relationship with a hepatitis B patient, you will want to discuss periodic monitoring of your surface antibody to be certain that it doesn't fall to below protective levels.
Remember also that safe sex protects you against other sexually transmitted diseases as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is White Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hair Loss After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.