|Non reactive Vs Negative
Dec 4, 2007
Last night i got the reply for Dr. McGovern's answer:
Non reactive vs Negative is the same answer.
So why don't the Lab use the Simple way like negative instead of using Non Reactive.
Please answer me.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It is a matter of terminology. Sorry if this is confusing! Drug names are the same - two names for every drug - always confusing for the patient.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Will There Be A Cure For Herpes?
- What Will Happen If You Have Sex While Having Hpv?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Best Treatment For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Happens To Lungs With Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.