Dec 4, 2007
I had contact with a parter who I suspect to be a Hepa carrier. I had my blood tested two days after the contact, can I conclusively say that I got it from her?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No, I would think that you got your hepatitis B from someone else.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Doctor Treats Herpes?
- What Can I Do For My Immune System To Keep From Getting Shingles Again?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Urine Test For Herpes
- Syphilis Prevention And Control
- Syphilis Chancre Sores And Tea Tree Oil
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.