Dec 4, 2007
I had contact with a parter who I suspect to be a Hepa carrier. I had my blood tested two days after the contact, can I conclusively say that I got it from her?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No, I would think that you got your hepatitis B from someone else.
Non reactive Vs Negative
- Diarrhea Worried It Could Be Ars
- Is Testicular Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.