Dec 4, 2007
I had contact with a parter who I suspect to be a Hepa carrier. I had my blood tested two days after the contact, can I conclusively say that I got it from her?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No, I would think that you got your hepatitis B from someone else.
Non reactive Vs Negative
- Chances Of Getting Hiv Or Std From Prostitute With A Condom
- Will A Blood Test Tell If You Are Infected With Hiv?
- What Is The Non Contagious Type Of Hepatitis?
- Does A Swollen Neck Lymph Node Mean I Have Hiv?
- Main Symptom Of Vaginal Hiv Yeast Infection
- Hiv Contraction Through Mucus Membranes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.