|HBV Quntitative PCR
Dec 4, 2007
Dear Dr. McGovem, I was detected HBsAg+v in 2002. HBeAg Non Reactive, Anti HBe Reactive, HBV Quantitative PCR Less than detectable limit.Base on this test result what will be my status? can I get rid of the virus? Sincerely, Dev
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Looks like your are an inactive carrier, which is great news. You still need followup for testing every six months to be certain it stays that way.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Having Sex Can Hiv Show Up In A Test?
- How Likely Heterosexual Male To Catch Hiv?
- Hiv Progression Lack Of Serum Reactivity
- Can I Be Hiv After One Time Sexual Exposure?
- I Am Pregnant And I Have Hiv Can I Still Have Sex
- What Are The Ways That Stds Are Passed From One Person To Another?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.