|HBV Quntitative PCR
Dec 4, 2007
Dear Dr. McGovem, I was detected HBsAg+v in 2002. HBeAg Non Reactive, Anti HBe Reactive, HBV Quantitative PCR Less than detectable limit.Base on this test result what will be my status? can I get rid of the virus? Sincerely, Dev
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Looks like your are an inactive carrier, which is great news. You still need followup for testing every six months to be certain it stays that way.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will I Still Have Symptoms After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 2 Weeks?
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
- Syphilis How Does It Affect Reproductive System
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.