Dec 4, 2007
My blood test results had Globulin 37g/l & ALT 51u/l, Be-Ag -, Be-Ab -, Anti Hbcore +. All other liver test normal, except decrease in white blood cells. Please explain what my results mean and what sholud I does to increase my white blood cells to normal. I had weight loss and now I have started taking whey protein to improve my body mass & immunity.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You need another blood test for hepatitis B called a Hepatitis B surface antigen. Your profile is incomplete. If this is positive then you need a HBV DNA test.
Hep Cured - Seizures Not!
change in HBV viral load
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.