|trials for reoccuring hepatitis c patients
Dec 1, 2007
what do you do when the hep c reoccurs is there some other medicine already out there or do you go back on the pegasys and try again or are there medical studies that I can get into now
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There are definitely trials opening up in major teaching hospitals. I would ask your physician to look into the nearest place for you.
There are protease inhibitor and polymerase inhibitor studies that are being planned and are ongoing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Anal Sex Bottom?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Getting A Tattoo?
- Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Scared To Death
- Is It Possible To Get AIDS From Licking Rectum?
- Lap Dance Negative At 3 Months
- Mosquitoes How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.