Dec 1, 2007
I had my laboratory test,and U.S. done,it shows that my spleen is enlarged and i have a gall stone,+ for HBV and i have a liver desease which the dr.connot tell what is my real illness.what should i do i consult different dr. gastro,sugeon.to many test are done only.what would i expect on my case?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would see a liver specialist. An enlarged spleen can mean more advanced liver disease.
Went through treatment
trials for reoccuring hepatitis c patients
- How Long Before Hiv Can Be Detected?
- Accuracy Of Clearview Rapid Test
- Can You Get Hiv From Needle Prick?
- Can Someone Catch Hiv By Using The Same Utensils?
- What Does Nonreactive In An Hiv Test Mean?
- When Having Sex The Condom Broke Is It Possible For You To Get Hiv From An Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.