Dec 1, 2007
I had my laboratory test,and U.S. done,it shows that my spleen is enlarged and i have a gall stone,+ for HBV and i have a liver desease which the dr.connot tell what is my real illness.what should i do i consult different dr. gastro,sugeon.to many test are done only.what would i expect on my case?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would see a liver specialist. An enlarged spleen can mean more advanced liver disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Does Nuvaring Cause Vaginal Irritation?
- Is Dry Patches On My Penis A Sign Of Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.