|IS THE VACCINE ENOUGH TO PRVANT FROM HBV
Dec 1, 2007
THANK U FIRST OF ALL I TOOK THE VACCINE OF HBV AMD HBSANTIBODY IS MORE THAN 1000 ANTIGINE IS NEGATIVE CAN I MARRY AWOMEN CARRIR HBV ? HELP PLEASE
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Looks like you are protected from HBV. I would get your antibody testing every few years and just get vaccinated with a booster when needed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.