|IS THE VACCINE ENOUGH TO PRVANT FROM HBV
Dec 1, 2007
THANK U FIRST OF ALL I TOOK THE VACCINE OF HBV AMD HBSANTIBODY IS MORE THAN 1000 ANTIGINE IS NEGATIVE CAN I MARRY AWOMEN CARRIR HBV ? HELP PLEASE
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Looks like you are protected from HBV. I would get your antibody testing every few years and just get vaccinated with a booster when needed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Having A Lower Back Pain An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Vinegar To Test For Genital Warts
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Symptoms Of Herpes Simplex 1
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.