Dec 1, 2007
i've told that i that my blood tests pos for hep a. i don't have any kids yet and i still would like to have some someday. is this still possible? how can i get rid of this virus? i am a male.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hep A is no concern. Does not cause chronic liver diseas.e
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Sex With A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.