Dec 1, 2007
i've told that i that my blood tests pos for hep a. i don't have any kids yet and i still would like to have some someday. is this still possible? how can i get rid of this virus? i am a male.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hep A is no concern. Does not cause chronic liver diseas.e
Statistics and me
- Could Hiv Cause A High White Blood Cell Count
- Can You Get Hiv Throw Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
- How Long Can Hiv Hide In A Person's Blood?
- What Is The Purple Medicine Called That You Treat Thrush With?
- Hepatitis B Virus Detection Elisa Standard Laboratory Test
- What Part Of The Immune System Does Hiv Attack?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.