HIV/HEP C Seroconversion, HIV /STD ulcers

I had a high risk exposure to blood through oral sex, after being drugged in a bar in China. I started an antibiotic the next day and continued for the week (it's all I had with me,and thought it couldn't hurt), at the end of the week I returned to the US and had the third booster for Hep B. Then traveled again for a week. I had symtoms at three weeks, genital ulcer, oral ulcer, heavy night sweats (3 nights), oral yeast (never had that before, weight loss at 3 - 5 weeks, regained since, neck and face have had overall red appearance and some facial numbness. GP Doc precribed Valtrex at 4 weeks for possible HSV1 genitals.

ID Doc tested just after week of symptoms - 3.5 weeks, HIV antibody - neg, Hep A,B,C - had vacines for A & B(note Heb B last of 3shots was given at the end of week 1) test confirmed immuniztaion effective, Hep C - neg. HSV1 - Pos (have had cold sores) HSV2 -neg.

My questions are:

Question 1: Does HIV and HEP C, HSV 2 and other viral STD's have similar or the same Antibody development time - seroconversion ?

Question 2: At three months should I retest for Hep C and other STDs as well?

At three weeks I had fever and 1/4" size ulcers on both sides within the meatus, and also an ulcer under my tongue (which I had no oral exposure to the female kissing or other) I have never had sex outside my marriage, so the ulcers are from something else. I've read that genital and oral ulcers are symptomatic of HIV. Question 3: Does HIV have it's own symtomatic ulcers or would the ulcers be symtomatic of another STD, and that could identify a higher risk or the possibility of a co-infection of HIV and/or Hep C.

I had another HIV antibody test at 6 weeks - neg and plan to take another test at the three month and based on exposure may do the full blood work up again.

FYI, totally out of character - I discussed with my wife, pastor, definitely having a tough time, but trying to be very positive. This is definitely a life changing event that openned my eyes to a lot of areas, that I would have never experienced.

I would greatly appreciate your thoughts.

I would get retested for HCV HBV and HIV at 3 and 6 months.

Help! ALT levels keep going up drastically.
hepatitis c