|Hep B vacine
Dec 1, 2007
Hi, I had Hep. B vacine just under 5 years ago, do i need to top up or will it last me for life? Thank you David Calder
Response from Dr. McGovern
Get a HBsAb to see if it is reactive and protective.
pls.help me out
Help! ALT levels keep going up drastically.
- What Stage In Hiv Do Night Sweats Occur Early Or Late?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Chlamydia?
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
- Syphilis And White Blood Cell Count
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.