|Hep B vacine
Dec 1, 2007
Hi, I had Hep. B vacine just under 5 years ago, do i need to top up or will it last me for life? Thank you David Calder
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Get a HBsAb to see if it is reactive and protective.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.