|pls.help me out
Dec 1, 2007
i knew i had hepa b 3 yrs ago.but i took some medicines and natural medicinal products.i never went back to the doc.since then.sould i go back and be vaccinated.how long will it takes for the treatment.thanks.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The duration of treatment totally depends on your HBV e antigen status and your response to therapy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.