|pls.help me out
Dec 1, 2007
i knew i had hepa b 3 yrs ago.but i took some medicines and natural medicinal products.i never went back to the doc.since then.sould i go back and be vaccinated.how long will it takes for the treatment.thanks.
Response from Dr. McGovern
The duration of treatment totally depends on your HBV e antigen status and your response to therapy.
i am very much afraid
Hep B vacine
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.