i am very much afraid
Dec 1, 2007
i was detected hbsAg positive six months back , no one is giving me right info about this pls tell me about what precautions should i take , are there any further tests required , if yes what all tests pls help me, i am afraid , i dont want to die.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You should do well, even if you need treatment. there are many new drugs.
You should have further testing to determine if your hepatitis B is active or inactive. A full panel would include hepatitis B surface antigen, e antigen, e antibody, HBV DNA and liver function tests.
I would also get vaccinated for hepatitis A.
I would not share razors with others.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sinus Infection A Symptom Of HIV?
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.