|hep b panel
Dec 1, 2007
How accurate is the hep b panel when it is done 8 months after possible exposure? Should i trust the negative results? Also had hbv dna done it was negative
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would trust this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Performing Oral Sex
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Risk Of Getting HIV
- What Is The Risk Of Licking Penis?
- Do Swollen Glands Mean I Have Hiv?
- Does HIV Cause White Bumps On Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.