|hep b panel
Dec 1, 2007
How accurate is the hep b panel when it is done 8 months after possible exposure? Should i trust the negative results? Also had hbv dna done it was negative
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would trust this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Shingles Occur On Both Sides Of The Face?
- What Percentage Of The Population Has Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Shingles?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
- What Are My Chances Of Catching Chlamydia?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.