Dec 1, 2007
hi i'm a hepa b positive. is there a posibility that a hepa b is cured and person who has is die immediately or how long he/she can live.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
We don't usually use the word "cure". We talk about viral suppression down to no detectable virus. There are excellent drugs available.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get An Hiv Test After Having Sex With One Girl?
- Will A Pap Smear Come Back Abnormal If You Have Hpv?
- Why Do People Get Shingles?
- Which Organs Are Affected By Herpes?
- What Is The Long Time Effect Of Herpes?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.