Dec 1, 2007
hi i'm a hepa b positive. is there a posibility that a hepa b is cured and person who has is die immediately or how long he/she can live.
Response from Dr. McGovern
We don't usually use the word "cure". We talk about viral suppression down to no detectable virus. There are excellent drugs available.
How quickly do antibodies form
hiv and hbv
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
- What Is The Most Common Oral Sex Std?
- Can I Get Std From Giving A Women Oral Sex?
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking A Woman's Breasts?
- Do Pimples Increase The Risk Of Hiv Transmission?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.