Dec 1, 2007
hi i'm a hepa b positive. is there a posibility that a hepa b is cured and person who has is die immediately or how long he/she can live.
Response from Dr. McGovern
We don't usually use the word "cure". We talk about viral suppression down to no detectable virus. There are excellent drugs available.
How quickly do antibodies form
hiv and hbv
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Saliva?
- Lower Back Pain And Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding
- What Are The Little White Bumps On My Penis? Not A Std?
- Why Can't U Use Douche If You Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.