Dec 1, 2007
hi i'm a hepa b positive. is there a posibility that a hepa b is cured and person who has is die immediately or how long he/she can live.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
We don't usually use the word "cure". We talk about viral suppression down to no detectable virus. There are excellent drugs available.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do Hiv Occur?
- How Long After Having Unprotected Sex Should You Get Tested For Hiv?
- Do Symptoms Of Hepatitis C Include Unusual Odor Of Urine?
- Hiv Bacteria Outside The Body
- What Measures Can Be Taken To Prevent Infections With Hiv?
- Laws For Partner Notification For Hiv Aids And Other Sexually Transmitted Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.