|How quickly do antibodies form
Dec 1, 2007
In trying to determin whether a person is going to be determined to have chronic as opposed to acute HVB, how soon after being exposed should antibodies be found in a persons blood?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The incubation period can be as little as two weeks to as long as 12 weeks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Do Hiv Antibodies Form?
- Runny Nose After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Candida Albicans Symptoms Cancer?
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.