|Hepatitis C in Urine
Dec 1, 2007
I am a nurse and was recently splashed in the eye with urine from a Hep C positive patient. I rinsed my eye about 15 seconds after with water. Should I be alarmed about transmission of the virus by this route?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would not expect this to be an issue at all. Get follow up testing just to protect yourself since this is work related.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Pricking Tingling Symptoms On Vagina
- Rare Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.