|pls. help me
Dec 1, 2007
what is hepa b reactive means?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It means a positive test.
hiv , hipatitis
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THIS?
- Is Psoriasis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.