pls. help me
Dec 1, 2007
what is hepa b reactive means?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It means a positive test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Acquiring HIV Unprotected Receptive Anal Sex
- Diarrhea Vomiting And Muscle Pain Early HIV Symptoms
- Do They Test For Hiv In Routine Blood Tests?
- Hiv Test At Six Weeks With Third Generation Test
- How Common Is Facial Wasting Modern HIV Medication?
- Minimal Receptive Vaginal Penetration Risks For Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.