|pls. help me
Dec 1, 2007
what is hepa b reactive means?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It means a positive test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.