|pls. help me
Dec 1, 2007
what is hepa b reactive means?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It means a positive test.
hiv , hipatitis
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THIS?
- Does Pep Affect Test Results?
- Does Hypochondria Cause Hiv Symptoms?
- Rapid Hiv Test Negative After 4 Months
- Is Excessive Gas A Sign Of Hiv?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- How Long Does It Take To Become Infected With Hiv After Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.