|hiv , hipatitis
Dec 1, 2007
can you get hipatitis or hiv from using electric shaver trimming neck hair and side burn in a barber shop? i notice they dont sterolize it
Response from Dr. McGovern
No - it is a sharp edged razor that I would be concerned about although even with this I think the risk is very low.
Is it forbidden?
pls. help me
- Can You Get Hiv From A Community Pool?
- Hiv Illness And Physical Appearance
- How Much Breast Milk Needed To Contract Hiv?
- If You Have A Sore Throat Does That Mean U Have Hiv?
- How Long Does Diarrhea Last In The Early Stages Of Hiv?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.