Dec 1, 2007
Could I catch Hep b from cleaning up urine in works toilets
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Just always use gloves and you should be fine. I would also get a hepatitis B vaccine from your physician to be absolutely protected. The vaccine works well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Jock Itch Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.