Dec 1, 2007
Could I catch Hep b from cleaning up urine in works toilets
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Just always use gloves and you should be fine. I would also get a hepatitis B vaccine from your physician to be absolutely protected. The vaccine works well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Ear Infection An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Swollen Lymph Glands A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Burning Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.