Dec 1, 2007
Gud day Sir/Madam:
Please interpret my HBsAG results , REACTIVE AND THE COUNT IS 22.33 , CUT-OFF IS 0.13. Honestly I dont have any idea about my results and what to do. Do i have 2 undergo vaccine?
Thank you very much.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You have evidence of chronic HBV infection. You will need more testing to determine if you have active or inactive disease.
Down to 21 from 2,190,000
- Without An Outbreak Can You Give Someone Genital Herpes
- When Does Herpes Symptoms Appear After Infection?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Percent Of People Have Herpes?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Shingles?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.