Dec 1, 2007
Gud day Sir/Madam:
Please interpret my HBsAG results , REACTIVE AND THE COUNT IS 22.33 , CUT-OFF IS 0.13. Honestly I dont have any idea about my results and what to do. Do i have 2 undergo vaccine?
Thank you very much.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You have evidence of chronic HBV infection. You will need more testing to determine if you have active or inactive disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Herpes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.