Dec 1, 2007
can you work in a restaurant as a cook with hepetitis c ?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Patients with acute hepatitis A infection cannot work in a food restaurant.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Aldara Cream For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.