Dec 1, 2007
can you work in a restaurant as a cook with hepetitis c ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Patients with acute hepatitis A infection cannot work in a food restaurant.
HEP B Treatement Options for HIV + patient
Down to 21 from 2,190,000
- What Does It Mean To Be Anti Hav IgG Reactive?
- Can Stds Pass Through Condom?
- When An Insect Bites Someone With Hiv Can It Be Transmitted To Another Person?
- How Is Someone Notified That They Tested Hiv Positive?
- How Hiv Patients Lose Belly Fat?
- What The Best Vitamin To Take If You Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.