Dec 1, 2007
can you work in a restaurant as a cook with hepetitis c ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Patients with acute hepatitis A infection cannot work in a food restaurant.
HEP B Treatement Options for HIV + patient
Down to 21 from 2,190,000
- HIV Infection Risk Open Wound
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Top
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.